Technique - Knit
Learn to knit 2 socks at the same time!
Join expert Kath Atherley as she explains and demonstrates step-by-step the double-knitting technique.
In this video class you'll learn:
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
- The double-knitting technique with practice swatches
- How to cast on 2 sets of stitches, then combine to the same set of needles
- How to work a short-row heel and star toe
- Techniques for double-point needles, magic loops and circular needles
- How to use the double-knitting technique in other aspects
Video Length: 1 Hours 54 Minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate