Technique - Knit
Go beyond the basic knit and purl stitches and learn 12 different stitch pattern that will expand your knitting skills and build your confidence!
Join Creative Knitting Executive Editor Kara Gott Warner as she teaches you a variety of knitting techniques while you create 8" x 8" sample stitch squares that can be joined together to create a variety of knitting projects.
In this class you’ll learn:
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
- 12 different knitting stitch patterns
- Seed, moss, double moss, tuck & bowknot, hexagon, mosaic and chevron stitches plus more
- The magic of mitering, aka modular knitting
- Basic scroll lace stitch pattern
- How to work a 1- and 2-color cable pattern
- How to work short rows
- Joining squares together to create a vibrant afghan or bag
Video Length: 2 Hours 46 Minutes
Skill Level: Confident Beginner