Mix & Match Crochet Stitch Sampler Class DVD
In this class you'll learn:
- How to crochet 12 gorgeous stitch patterns, plus 4 pretty edgings
- How to create beautiful, textured stitch patterns
- How to work pretty lace patterns
- Two- and three-color stitch patterns
- How to keep all stitch sampler squares the same size
- How to work in stitch multiples
- How to invisibly join squares and seam projects
- Many tips and tricks Lily shares only with her students
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 3 Hours 53 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
June 15, 2014
I loved this DVD, but she still is a little fast for me to follow and I am having trouble with the pattern CD that came with it. I can't find a way to download the patterns and some of her instructions patterns that she shows in the video. I have her Tools DVD and I have learned a lot from her and I would continue to buy her DVD's.
December 26, 2013
I certainly would like to try Lily Chin's Mix and Match Crochet Stitch Sampler. It offers a variety of crochet stitch techniques and the squares can be crocheted as a take along project when I am on the go. I especially like the baby blanket and the rug as well as the cowl neck wrapper. I am familiar with Lily Chin. She is a well known designer.