Technique - Knit
Learn to knit beautiful lace patterns with expert instructor and designer Jill Wright.
Stop envying those gorgeous, handknit lace and openwork patterns in magazines and clothing stores and create your own!
In this video class you'll learn:
DVD class includes:
- Which yarns and needles are best
- How to knit simple and more involved increases and decreases
- How to make every stitch stand out with 3 blocking techniques
- How to knit a pair of mitts with an easy lace panel
- How to knit lace in the round with a cowl pattern
- How to knit 3 delicate lace patterns with a T-top
- Multiple cast-on and bind-off methods
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
- CD with downloadable and printable class patterns
- Materials list and diagrams
Video Length: 3 Hours 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate