Learn to Embroider Class DVD
In this class you'll learn:
- Which embroidery tools and supplies work best for beginners
- How to hoop fabric to keep it taut
- How to transfer designs onto fabric to stitch
- 6 outline stitches: Stem stitch, backstitch, blanket stitch, chain stitch, couching stitch and running stitch
- 10 decorative stitches: Satin stitch, lazy daisy stitch, straight stitch, cross stitch, fern stitch, feather stitch, woven stitch, bullion stitch, and French and colonial knots
- How to frame an embroidered sampler piece
- How to stitch designs to create pot holders, napkins, linens, ornaments and more
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 42 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
November 21, 2015
This instructor is awesome. I had a needlepoint class at one of the knit stores where I live. Nothing like this instructor. I will always keep this DVD. You can see what she is doing and she explains stitch and what is used for. I will never depart from this DVD. Thanks Annie's for offering this class.
March 7, 2014
I was hooked on the embroidery class right from the introduction. I know I'm going to enjoy this and have fun. I've already told my sister about it.