Learn to Sew Puzzle Ball Animals Class DVD
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Sew adorable puppy and sweet kitty puzzle ball animals from fleece.
- Assemble and disassemble each animal.
- Properly trace, cut, pin and sew fleece pieces together for accurate sewing.
- Sew segments and body parts into puzzle ball rings.
- Clip the curves of the seam allowance to keep the pieces smooth when turned right side out.
- Firmly stuff each pieces for maximum durability and snuggles.
- Close body part with an invisible ladder stitch seam.
- Add personality with safety eyes and noses, plus easy embroidery stitches for maximum cuteness!
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 40 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
February 26, 2017
I like these I just cant find the material for the dog and cat. can you tell me where I might find it. Thank you carol
February 12, 2016
The instructions were great!! They are going to take longer to make then I thought but once I get the first one complete I am sure it will go faster. They are so adorable. I purchased the DVD and I am so happy that I did.