Technique - Crochet
Delicate edgings. Beautiful doilies. Eye-catching jewelry. Yes, you can learn to create elegant thread designs like these with the Annie's Learn to Crochet With Thread Class DVD!
Many crocheters are a little intimidated by thread crochet, but there's no reason to be! With the right instruction, anyone can learn how to crochet beautiful thread pieces -- including filet crochet -- that will be treasured for generations to come! Expert crocheter Susan Lowman has taught classes around the country and has had more than 150 original designs published.
In this DVD class youíll learn:
DVD class includes:
- How to crochet all the basic stitches in thread
- Which threads and hooks to use
- Blocking and shaping techniques
- How to read symbol charts
- And more!
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieís online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
- 7 thread projects exclusively design by Susan
- Downloadable instructions to complete designs in your own time whenever are wherever you want
- And more!
Video Length: 4 Hours 19 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner