Fun to Fancy Hand-Lettering Workshop Class DVD
Adding personal sentiments to your handmade cards and scrapbook pages is a skill anyone can learn with the right instruction.
In this class, Nancy will begin by explaining the best materials for hand-lettering that are readily available and affordable. Next, you'll start by drawing a foundation alphabet, upper and lowercase. Then she'll show you, step-by-step, how to draw 7 creative alphabets: Starry Alphabet, Stitched Line Alphabet, Curly-Q Alphabet, Fancy Nancy Alphabet, Springy Alphabet, Candy Stripe Alphabet and Dipped Alphabet. In this class, you'll learn:
- How to draw 7 original Nancy Burke alphabets
- How to center lettering on a project
- Which drawing materials are the best value
- How to add decorative flourishes to your lettering
- How to embellish letters with watercolor pencils or blending markers
- How to angle letters to create different looks from whimsical to elegant
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 1 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 22, 2014
I don't see now anybody can call this fancy writing. Most of the letters are the same, with just a few tweeks. I am disappointed, I wanted fancy handwriting for my cards, not 1st grade letters.