Technique - Quilt
Get comfortable with your long-arm quilting system today!
Watching a long-arm quilting system stitch a quilt at high speeds is almost magical! Many quilters have taken the plunge and purchased a long-arm system but don't really know how to use it comfortably. Join professional long-arm quilter Terri Watson as she takes the mystery and fear out of using these impressive and fast quilting systems.
In this quilting class, you will:
You'll get to doodle and practice every stitching design along with Terri using her helpful tips and reassuring guidance. After taking this class, you'll have the skills and confidence to get the most out of your long-arm quilting system!
- Get Terri's top 13 tips for long-arm quilters
- Start getting comfortable with your machine
- Practice threading and tension
- Discover several tried-and-true methods for starting and stopping your stitching
- Learn six versatile quilting motifs including basic meander, ribbon meander, loopy meander, wind and water meander, filigree and boxes
- Listen to Terri's honest and candid discussion on quilting professionally for others
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
Video Length: 1 Hours 31 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner