Learn to Wet Felt Fanciful Flowers Class DVD
Learn how to turn dyed wool roving into beautiful and unique felted flowers with ordinary household supplies—no special tools needed!
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to select the best wool roving for wet felting
- Which basic household supplies are needed
- How to arrange your fibers in colorful layers
- The process of wetting, pre-felting and rolling the fibers
- How to add sparkle and bling to your wet felted projects
- How to shape and assemble a 3-D flower
- How to form leaves, vines and wool beads
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 2 Minutes