Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 101 Class DVD
In this online beading and jewelry-making class, designer and instructor Keri Lee Sereika starts by explaining the most common beading supplies and tools, taking the mystery out of the packed beading aisle at large craft stores. You'll learn what supplies and materials to look for to begin your jewelry-making adventure.
Next, Keri demonstrates and explains all the basic and essential beading and jewelry-making techniques in excellent detail. You'll learn:
- How to string and secure beads onto wire
- How to make simple and wrapped loops
- How to properly open and close jump rings
- How to work with chain of different thicknesses
- How to make floating beads and floating bead groups
- How to work with different ear wires
- And much more
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 11 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
October 25, 2014
Really helped me. Should have started here instead of wondering through the process alone would save money.