Winding Nine Patch Quilt Pattern
A twist on a classic quilt block.
- Crib: 35" x 47" using 18 Layer Cakes or Jelly Rolls
- Throw: 47" x 59" using 32 Layer Cakes or Jelly Rolls
- Twin: 65" x 95" using 75 Layer Cakes or Jelly Rolls
- Queen: 89" x 101" using 112 Layer Cakes or Jelly Rolls
- King: 113" x 113" using 162 Layer Cakes or Jelly Rolls
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 11, 2023
I'm making this quilt with batiks. I would recommend this pattern and it goes together beautifully.
July 13, 2020
I love, love this pattern! I decided during quarantine I would use up some scraps and made this quilt. It was fun watching it come together and just beautiful! I think it will become a go-to for me.
June 24, 2020
This is a beautiful pattern and was fun to make. I couldn't be happier with the finished product!
April 6, 2020
The pattern sewed out correctly with no problems. Used a lot of my starch and made room for new.