Learn to Shuttle Tat Class DVD
With just a few basic supplies in hand, Janette will clearly and easily demonstrate for you all the beginning tatting skills and techniques including:
- Tatting supplies you'll need How to read tatting patterns and charts
- How to properly hold and wind the shuttle and thread
- How to tat the double stitch
- How to create tatted rings
- How to add picots to rings
- How to join rings together
- How to tat consecutive rings into pretty trims
- How to make chains
- How to add beads to tatting
No previous crochet or needlework experience is needed to take and enjoy this beginner-level class.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 39 Minutes