Learn to Sew a Designer Crossbody Bag Class DVD
This Annie's video class is taught by sewing expert Nancy Green, owner of Pink Sand Beach Designs, a company that specialized in bag patterns and kits. Join Nancy as she demonstrates step by step how to cut, sew and finish this crossbody bag made with stunning batiks and quality fusibles. Her exclusive crossbody bag design includes a back zippered pocket for your cell phone, an inside lining with extra pockets, a secure top zippered closure and straps you can adjust to suit your body height.
In this class you'll learn:
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your bag
- How to perfectly measure and cut fabric pieces
- An easy zipper technique beginner's will love
- How to create a lined zippered pocket
- How to sew an inside lining with pockets
- How to sew straps with swivel hooks and D-rings
- How to adjust the strap size to suit your height
- How to use fusible materials including fleece and heavy-weight stabilizer to give your bag shape that will last for years
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 3 Hours 1 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
September 27, 2016
Very easy to follow along with the instructor. Clear demonstrations on how to do each step. My project turned out beautifully!!
January 5, 2015
I found this class to be extremely helpful and very informative for anyone who likes making their own bags. The instructor gave very detailed instructions on the techniques which can also be used for making other bags.