Night Sky Quilt Pattern
Stitch a twinkling night sky!
Create beautiful monochromatic stars with depth and detail using 4 shades from the same color family for each block. With no "Y" seams and fat quarter capabilities, this quilt pattern is great for those looking to try their hand at something new. Use a Sidekick ruler to help you measure and cut each star quickly and accurately.
- Baby: 32" x 46", using 4 fat quarters for the blocks
- Lap: 56" x 56", using 16 fat quarters for the blocks
- Twin: 70" x 89", using 24 fat quarters for the blocks
- Queen: 96" x 102", using 28 fat quarters for the blocks
- King: 102" x 108", using 28 fat quarters for the blocks
Customers Also Purchased
Just Charm Quilts
Master Quilter's Workshop Illustrated Guide to English Paper Piecing
(PDF download only)