ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Crocodile Knit Stitch Accessories
Show off this new innovative stitch pattern from Annie's Signature Designs!
- Headband is knit with 1 skein of Premier® Yarns Ever Soft using U.S. size 8/5mm needles. Finished measurements: Length: 20"; Width: 4 1/2".
- Cowl is knit with 3 skeins of Premier® Yarns Deborah Norville Alpaca Dance™ using U.S. size 7/4.5mm needles. Finished measurements: Circumference: 29"; Height: 10".
- Wrist warmers are knit with 1 skein of Universal Yarn Uptown DK using U.S. size 6/4mm needles. Finished measurements: Length: 8 (9)"; Width: 7 1/2 (8 1/4)". Gloves are worked flat and top down.
Electronic download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader.
- 3 skeins Premier® Yarns Deborah Norville Alpaca Dance™ Silver Fog
- 1 skein Premier® Yarns Ever Soft Clover
- 1 skein Universal Yarn Uptown DK Jubilee
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
October 16, 2016
Tis is a good pattern once you have the glossary and abbreviations to go with it. I got 8 pages in the booklet I ordered. Download has 15. Pure frustration until I emailed and finally got Robin who explained I didn't have the whole thing. Others ignored problem. TY for helping
January 27, 2016
Beautiful pattern, however I am having a little trouble with the pattern. Some of the crocodile stitches look great and others are too small. The video shows to do in pattern in knit both sides, but the pattern for gloves says pearl on one side, and I think it is messing me up. Sorry. Gonna try again when have time to look at video again. I am a skilled knitter, so this is a welcome challenge for me to do a new stitch. Thanks.
Annie's Customer ServiceEileen - We would like to find out more from you concerning your post. Someone from pattern services will be contacting you shortly to see what we can do to help.
August 22, 2014
I really like these patterns very interesting and its fun to knit crocodile stitch up till now only new how to crochet it. Plus very easy to follow illustrations. I recommend this book.