Learn to Read Symbol Crochet Diagrams Class DVD
Learning how to read crochet diagrams starts by learning the simple symbols for the basic stitches. Diagrams simply place these small symbols in the order in which you stitch them, creating a visual "picture" for you to follow instead of line-by-line written instructions. But don't worry -- this class also includes the patterns written out word-for-word so you can learn at your own pace.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Recognize all basic crochet stitch symbols including chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet and treble crochet.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in the round.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in rows.
- Follow a crochet symbol diagram to make increases and decreases.
- Make five exclusive crochet projects working from symbol diagrams.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 53 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
June 16, 2015
I am so very thankful to have purchased this video. I have seen symbol crochet patterns and thought I could never learn to read them, because they look so complicated. I could not believe how easy it was after watching this video. Now I look for symbol crochet patterns every chance I get when I want to crochet something. Thank you so much.