Easy, Elegant Flower Arranging Class DVD
You'll learn about tools and materials for flower arranging and sample a wide variety of beautiful blooms as you watch Cydney create each arrangement step by step throughout this video. You'll soon feel inspired to bring the beauty of flowers into your everyday life.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Pick the right tools for cutting flowers and foliage.
- Tricks for making flower blooms open beautifully and last longer.
- Prepare roses, tulips, irises, snapdragons and many other flowers for long-lasting beauty.
- Choose greenery to accent and enhance the flowers.
- Build a bouquet with balanced color and shape.
- Create cascading, terraced and palisade designs.
- Add modern touches to a traditional design.
- Build an organic container out of twigs.
- Add botanical and silk embellishments that look realistic.
- Adapt a wintry table centerpiece into a beautiful door wreath.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 4 Hours 38 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
February 18, 2016
Good instruction, but needs to get to the point.
February 12, 2016
I have never done flower arranging before but purchasing the DVD with the excellent instructions gave me the feeling I can make anything.