Learn to Machine Bind Your Quilts Class DVD
In this class, youĺll learn how to machine-sew the binding onto any quilt using your home sewing machine. Youĺll master lining up both sides of single- and double-fold binding on the quilt front and back to make the edges meet where they should and your stitches land in the right spot.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Prepare single-fold and double-fold binding strips.
- Press a single-fold binding strip to give you a little bit of extra on the back.
- Sew a single-fold binding to the front and back of the quilt at the same time.
- Sew a double-fold binding onto the back, then topstitch the front.
- Sew a double-fold binding to the front by stitching in the ditch while catching the binding on the back at the same time.
- Sew mitered corners.
- Stitch the binding ends together with several techniques.
- Quilt an attractive runner with tonal batiks.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 24 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 22, 2017
Instructor is very clear and directions are very easy to follow. I am going to get started on my UFO today. Thank you
January 30, 2017
Love it - Easy to understand THANK YOU !