Learn to Crochet Socks Class DVD
You'll learn the secret to a stretchy cuff that fits smoothly over your foot and heel, yet stays snug on your leg. And once you know how to crochet these five beginner-level socks, you'll easily be able to tackle more complicated sock patterns.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Crochet easy socks for men, women and kids.
- Work basic crochet stitches.
- Measure your foot for the perfect fit.
- Crochet socks in stripes, easy textures and lace.
- Read a crochet sock pattern.
- Crochet cuff-down and toe-up socks.
- Stitch a stretchy cuff that fits easily over your foot and heel, but won't slouch on your leg.
- Work a heel flap and heel turn with a gusset.
- Work a short-row heel and a quick afterthought heel.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 3 Hours 45 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
October 22, 2017
Love it! Simple and easy to follow! Have always wanted to crochet socks!