Learn Edge-to-Edge Quilting With Your Embroidery Machine Class DVD
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Set up your embroidery machine for quilting.
- Create templates for positioning embroidery designs.
- Connect edge-to-edge for quilting designs with no gaps.
- Quilt small and large projects with your embroidery machine.
- Piece one of two attractive runners, and quilt them with the included Oval Loop or Butterfly quilting designs
- Complete instructions to make two exclusive projects: Modern Oval Loop Table Runner and Pinwheel Butterfly Table Runner.
- Embroidery files for all major machine brands.
Video Length: 1 Hours 46 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
February 23, 2018
Overall this is a very nice product. The videos are well done and the techniques easy to follow. My only issue is that this will not install/run on Windows 10. I had to convert the videos to AVI format.
April 30, 2016
Hi everyone This is a great class! Christine does a wonderful job of taking you through the process of making a table runner and embroidering it with your embroidery machine. I only gave it 4 stars because she suggests you buy a hoop master to hoop your quilt. This device is very expensive (over $200) which is too much for me. However, I also own her book and she wrote that before the hoop master was invented. She suggests using double sided sticky tape instead. I am going to use that method. I like owning this class because I can stop and start the DVD as many times as I want to and whenever I want to. I would suggest beginning on something small like a runner or wall hanging until you are comfortable with this method of quilting. When I tried this before I attempted it on a twin size bed quilt which was too big! I got frustrated when it didn't work as well as I expected. Also remember to get quilter's dream batting. It is the thinnest batting made. I don't think I used it when I tried this before. This summer when the heat gets turned up I plan on staying cool inside quilting on my embroidery machine! Happy quilting! Cindy