Learn to Join Crocheted Motifs Class DVD
First Ellen starts with sewing motifs together and then moves to joining them with crochet. Several variations of each method are included. Last you will learn multiple join-as-you-go techniques for that no-sew approach everyone loves. Finally, Ellen will wrap up the class by demonstrating the joining method used for the great projects included in the class: the Annabelle Baby Blanket, the Barbara Lacy Scarf and the Portia Pillow Sleeve.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Provide sturdy joins well-suited to square motifs by whipstitching motifs together through either inner or outer loops.
- Create an invisible, durable seam with the mattress stitch.
- Add minimal bulk by crocheting motifs together with slip stitches.
- Achieve a raised decorative outline around motifs with single crochet through the front or back loop.
- Eliminate hours of joining motifs at the end of your project using the ever popular join-as-you-go method with slip stitches and the drop-hook-and-join technique.
- Create a decorative look by connecting motifs with the twisted vine join.
- Execute a lacy result by joining motifs using taller stitches.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 38 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
April 22, 2018
I got this and I love it! Very helpful