Learn to Make Pineapple Quilts Class DVD with BONUS Pattern Book
This DVD class includes a BONUS pattern book, so you don't need to print off any of the patterns or instructions!
In this video class, Gyleen demonstrates making both a traditional pineapple block and pineapple chunk block from start to finish. She'll teach you her exclusive method built for speed, using her pineapple tool. You'll soon be completing many quilt blocks in just one evening with her no-pinning, no-stress method. You'll also learn how to add a fussy-cut motif to the center of your pineapple block, and how to make a medallion quilt. As an added bonus, you'll discover how to jazz up your pineapple quilts with raw-edge fusible applique.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- See the similarities between a log cabin block, pineapple block and pineapple chunk block.
- Create beautiful secondary patterns with light and dark color variations.
- Cut, piece and sew a traditional pineapple block from start to finish.
- Sew an even faster variation called the pineapple chunk.
- Use a fussy-cut piece for the center and round 1.
- Replace blocks with a large pineapple medallion.
- Jazz up your quilts with raw-edge applique.
- Use Gyleen's amazing pineapple tool for easy and precise assembly and trimming.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 3 Hours 8 Minutes