Learn to Machine Quilt Class DVD with BONUS Pattern Book
This DVD class includes a BONUS pattern book, so you don't need to print off any of the patterns or instructions!
In this quilting class, you will:
- Discover which threads, needles, batting and notions work best with machine quilting
- Learn how to securely start and stop stitching
- Discover how to imprint quilt motifs in your brain before taking them to the sewing machine
- Practice and learn straight-line stitching close together and far apart parallel lines, corners and crosshatching
- Learn free-motion quilting techniques stippling, swirly vines, interchanging vine, allover swirls, jester's hat, single and double echoing, and pebbles.
Learning these techniques and quilting motifs will greatly enhance and broaden your ability to finish your quilts, allowing you to add more texture, depth and beauty to your quilted creations.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 35 Minutes