Crochet Edgings for a Perfect Finish Class DVD
Ellen will take you step-by-step through the process of working each edging and explain how to calculate and plan so that you can add any edging to any project. She starts with classic, simple edgings and works her way up to the more complex showstoppers! You'll learn new stitches, but with Ellen by your side, you'll master them in a snap!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Determine multiples, allowing you to add any edging to any project.
- Crochet backwards to create the popular Reverse Single Crochet edging for a corded look.
- Work surface stitches for added interest in the Chain & Slip and Posies edgings.
- Create a dramatic, textural finish with the Curlicue or Drop Circle Fringe edgings.
- Use the front and back loops of stitches in the pretty Layered With Picots edging.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 2 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 3, 2018
yes Iove it. I am not a crocheter but will use these edges on my knitted items.