Learn Knit-Look Crochet Class DVD
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Create knit-look ribbing, the checkerboard pattern, waves and more.
- Control you tension through Jennifer's top secret tips and tricks.
- Maintain a nice, neat edge.
- Work common and uncommon slip stitches.
- Execute the half double crochet in the back bar.
- Seam squares together with the single crochet stitch.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 31 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 20, 2019
This DVD was easy to follow & I learned several New stitches. Thank you