Learn to Waterfall Crochet Pattern
- This new technique uses chain spaces to form a lattice to work over.
- No more carrying the dropped color across the row, and no more midrow color changes.
- Colors are worked the entire row and color changes are only done at the ends of rows.
- Over 100 color photos and tips are included to make learning this new technique fun!
- Plus, video stitch tutorials are added to your bookshelf with each purchase!
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
June 30, 2020
I ended up watching the video to "get it". Not complicated, just very different.
June 5, 2020
I just received this book, it looks simple and I am thinking a summer throw. Really glad I ordered it.
June 2, 2020
Do you have a video on crochet waterfall dishcloth
Annie's Customer ServiceEllissa - You can access the video by logging in to your account and accessing your bookshelf. Then click on the "Video" tab for the video.
May 1, 2020
This book is great. The patterns are fun to do. I made several practice pieces that were not hard. However, I don't seem to have access to the video.
Annie's Customer ServiceLinda - you can access the video by logging in to your account and accessing your bookshelf. Then click on the "Video" tab for the video.
March 14, 2020
I also purchased this book from Joanne Fabrics here in Upstate New York. I have tried to learn the waterfall stitch by the book but I am just not getting it. Do I have to purchase the download in order to get the video tutorial? I started with the Hot Pad - the first color went smooth - I am now stitching into the lattice and it has me stumped. I love the pattern though - very pretty.