Zippee! Bags Sewing Pattern or Video
Bags with personality and functionality!
In this video, sewing expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create the cute Zippy Bags that are perfect for storing small items. Youĺll learn how to:
- Make templates for applique pieces.
- Adhere applique pieces to fusible web.
- Blanket stitch around applique pieces to secure them in place.
- Insert a zipper using a zipper foot -- Heather makes it easy!
- Use a pinking rotary blade to create funky hair in a snap.
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 18, 2020
These bags are so cute and easy to make! I've never put a zipper in anything before and the instructions made it very easy! Making them for my grandsons for Valentine's Day filled with M&M's!