Quilting ER: Avoiding Mistakes Class DVD
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your sewing machine manual to master this important tool.
- Plan your sewing space to promote healthy quilting.
- Construct and use a design wall.
- Understand the importance of following pattern instructions and the things to consider if you do your own thing.
- Piece half-square triangles and Flying Geese blocks several different ways.
- Achieve perfectly matched points and seams by starting with accurate cutting.
- Accurately measure your seam allowance.
- Identify the thread and sewing machine needles that are right for your project.
- Adjust your sewing machine tension to achieve the perfect stitch.
- Press seam allowances several different ways and the pros and cons of each way.
- Explore the many different battings available in the marketplace.
- Attach both double-fold and single-fold bindings for a professional finish.
- Add a hanging sleeve and document your quilt.