Stasia Quilt as You Go Pouch Sewing Pattern
Scrap Friendly Project!
- *22 strips, 1 1/2” x 6 1/2” (scraps!)
- 1/8 yard or 1 fat quarter for the bottom of the pouch
- 1 fat quarter for lining
- 2 pieces of low loft batting, 9” x 11”
- 1/4 yard of medium weight or décor bond interfacing (I use Pellon 809)
- 14” or longer nylon YKK Zipper"
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
September 3, 2020
What a fun pattern! It's not really a beginner pattern but if you pay attention and know a bit about purse/bag construction it's easy to follow :) Super cute bag!
June 27, 2020
Haven't used it yet, but have been looking at instructions. Seem clear a d concise.