This comprehensive 288 page reference and pattern book is a must-have addition to the serious crocheter's library. Chapters include:
- The Right Fit: Learn how to crochet clothing patterns that fit
- Yarns 101: Learn yarn substitutions and yarn Crochet hooks and tools
- Special Helps: Learn about gauge, increasing and decreasing, multiples and more!
- The Business of Crochet: Learn how to turn your hobby into a business.
- Professional Touches: Learn blocking, closures, fringes, button loops and more!
- Weights & Measures: Learn standard yarn weights and general yarn conversions.
- Teaching Kids: Easily teach kids to learn how to crochet!
- And lots more!