Technique - Quilt
Get 5 fun & easy quilt patterns to make with Jelly Rolls!
Known for her quick and easy quilt patterns, designer Kathy Brown brings you 5 beginner-level projects in Jelly Roll Quilts. This pattern book will help you turn your 2 1/2" Jelly Rolls into beautiful quilts in no time at all. Almost every design can be made with fewer than 50 fabric strips. 16 pages, all color.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Bric-a-Brac Quilt: Scrappy-looking design for a twin-size bed.
- Road Block: Features 2 strip-pieced blocks.
- Cross Ties Throw: Super-easy pattern with a 1-block design.
- Baby Love: An adorable heart-themed blanket for little ones.
- Picnic Time Quilt & Runner/Tote: Features a simple Rail Fence block.