Pinmoors are quicker and easier than safety pins
Pinmoors have many advantages:
- You can use your favorite pins you already have.
- The head of the pin and Pinmoor sit on top of the quilt.
- Pinmoors are easily removed while quilting.
- Remove them and place them into a bowl. When you're done, take a magnetic pincushion and wave it over the bowl. The pins come up and Pinmoors stay in the bowl.
- You can also use numbered head pins with a Pinmoor to keep track of your rows while piecing.
- Place pinmoors on the ends of sewing sewing needles to keep them from getting lost in pincushions.
- Use to hold doll parts in place while sewing.
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
November 10, 2015
Love them. On my last project, quilt pins left black marks on the light background fabric. It is also tedious to pin and unpin them. I'm using pinmoor on a small quilt I'm currently working on and If one gets in the way, I simply pull out the pin from the pinmoor. Have to purchase more to use on a larger quilt.
March 4, 2014
ONE WORD: superb!