Every home has one -- an ugly, dated dresser either bought cheap or handed down from family or friends. Now you can learn how to revamp an unattractive dresser or other piece of furniture into a bright, fresh, modern piece with chalky-finish paints! Join expert Nancy Scott as you learn how to:
- Prepare a dresser for refinishing.
- Apply a chalky-finish paint base color.
- Stencil an elegant design to the dresser drawers with chalky-finish paints.
- Add character with light distressing.
- Make tarnished hardware look brand-new with metallic gilding.
- Protect and preserve the finished piece with wax.
Easy DIY Chalky Paint Techniques streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Ugly Dresser Makeover. If you purchase Ugly Dresser Makeover single-project online workshop and later purchase Easy DIY Chalky Paint Techniques, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643..
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.