Watch over the shoulder of crochet expert Lena Skvagerson as she takes you step by step through the process of making an extraordinary embossed crochet afghan. When she teaches the slightly more complex stitches, you'll be glad you're watching an Annie's video class because you can rewatch any part of the class as many times as you like until you feel completely confident!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Use front and back post stitches to create beautiful raised flowers and leaves
- Crochet the playful bobble stitch for added texture
- Assemble the hexagons, squares and triangles
- Make the interesting bobble border
- Create the stunning vine border
- Add the perfect finish with a reverse single crochet edging.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.