Did you know you can make more than rag rugs with different rag rug techniques! In this all-new Annie's video class, you'll learn how to make dimensional items including bowls and totes, and flat items such as coasters and trivets, with the fun-to-learn wrapped-cord rag rug technique! Join expert Keri Lee Sereika as you learn how to:
- Cut fabric strips quickly and efficiently.
- Join fabric strips using several different techniques.
- Wrap clothesline cord with colorful fabric.
- Secure ends so the fabric never unravels.
- Join cords with a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
- Build flat items such as coasters and trivets.
- Create dimensional projects including trinket bowls and totes.
Learn 4 Easy Rag Rug Techniques streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Learn the Braided Rag Rug Technique, Learn the Crochet Rag Rug Technique, Learn the No-Sew Rag Rug Technique and Learn the Wrapped Cord Rag Rug Technique. If you purchase Learn the Braided Rag Rug Technique, Learn the Crochet Rag Rug Technique, Learn the No-Sew Rag Rug Technique and/or Learn the Wrapped Cord Rag Rug Technique single-project online workshop(s) and later purchase Learn 4 Easy Rag Rug Techniques, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.