Instructor Kathy Files is known across the country as "The Paper Phenomenon." Once you sign up for this amazing class, you'll understand why! In this class, you'll learn many amazing paper-crafting and scrapbooking techniques that you'll use to create a delightful keepsake box with a hidden compartment and a matching mini album which showcases Kathy's innovative hidden hinge system. And, you'll be able to use the techniques learned in all your scrapbooking and paper-crafting projects. In this class, you'll:
- Create a stunning, six-sided keepsake box from chipboard, cardstock and patterned papers
- Learn Kathy's amazing hidden hinge system which you can use again and again in your scrapbooking
- Learn the technique for creating a hidden compartment
- Discover tips and tricks for beautiful embellishing
- Make a darling mini album with interactive pocket pages
Create this paper-craft project in baby-themed papers to celebrate a new birth, or choose alternate papers to commemorate any special occasion, such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, graduations, honoring heroes and much more.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.