Join Quilter's World magazine editor Carolyn Vagts as she teaches an innovative quilting technique for machine applique while creating a beautiful quilted, poppy wall hanging! Watch and learn a fast and fun technique for applying dozens of small, layered fabric pieces to fusible material in just minutes. In this online video class, you'll learn:
- How to select the perfect fabrics from your scrap stash
- Advantages of batik fabrics
- How to properly arrange and layer applique pieces
- Successful fusing tips and tricks
- Quick cutting methods
- Raw edge applique and tips for success
- Machine applique tips with your sewing machine
- Adding those special extra adornments that truly make your applique quilt creation one of a kind!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.