Join quilt expert Annie Smith as she teaches you everything you need to know about machine applique. She'll take you through the process step-by-step with a sampler piece that allows you to practice all of the techniques and become proficient before you begin to create treasured projects.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Prepare applique patterns and determine the order of layers.
- Plan the fabric placement of appliques to maximize light and dark values.
- Avoid the unwanted "bull's-eye" effect in your design.
- Choose which machine applique stitch to use and fine tune its look.
- How to embellish your applique masterpiece with free motion threadplay.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.