Get comfortable with your long-arm quilting system today!
Watching a long-arm quilting system stitch a quilt at high speeds is almost magical! Many quilters have taken the plunge and purchased a long-arm system but don't really know how to use it comfortably. Join professional long-arm quilter Terri Watson as she takes the mystery and fear out of using these impressive and fast quilting systems.
In this quilting class, you will:
- Get Terri's top 13 tips for long-arm quilters
- Start getting comfortable with your machine
- Practice threading and tension
- Discover several tried-and-true methods for starting and stopping your stitching
- Learn six versatile quilting motifs including basic meander, ribbon meander, loopy meander, wind and water meander, filigree and boxes
- Listen to Terri's honest and candid discussion on quilting professionally for others
You'll get to doodle and practice every stitching design along with Terri using her helpful tips and reassuring guidance. After taking this class, you'll have the skills and confidence to get the most out of your long-arm quilting system!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.