Join quilting expert Nancy McNally as she takes you step by step through the process of making a stunning stained glass quilt! Not only will you have a treasured quilt when you finish, but you will also be overjoyed at how quickly it comes together with the use of precut fabric strips. And the beauty of a video class is that you can go back and replay any parts you want to see again.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Save time using precut fabric strips
- Plan your fabric colors to maximize the stained glass effect
- Sew and press strip sets
- Cut the blocks into right and left triangles
- Arrange and sew the triangles into pinwheel blocks
- Assemble the blocks into an eye-catching pattern, and how to add the borders
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.