In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify color inspiration in the world around you.
- Master the color wheel and learn the relationship between colors.
- Gain a deeper understanding of contrast and value.
- Employ technology for planning and reviewing color combinations.
- Direct the viewer's eye inside a quilt composition.
- Recognize a fabric's nature and use it to its best advantage.
- Use a design wall to audition possible fabric combinations.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.