Learn how to crochet a fabulous ripple pattern while completing a roomy tote sure to become your favorite! Join expert designer and instructor Sharon Silverman and crochet along with her, step by step! Bright summer colors are worked in the back loop only to create an additional layer of texture on this pretty and practical ripple tote bag. The tote is roomy enough for towels, sunscreen, snacks and everything else you need for the beach or pool. In this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Work an eye-catching ripple pattern with two solid colors and a coordinating variegated yarn.
- Form the base of the tote bag by crocheting around both sides of the beginning chain.
- Form an attractive ridged texture by working in the back loops.
- Form the hills and valleys of the ripple by working increases and decreases.
- Crochet and attach handles for carrying your tote.
- Follow the pattern in written instructions and symbol diagrams.
- Block the tote to define the stitches and square the project.
Learn to Crochet Ripples streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Go-To Ripple Tote. If you purchase Go-To Ripple Tote single-project online workshop and later purchase Learn to Crochet Ripples, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.