Love to quilt but hate to cut? So do we. Now there's a better way to GO! The AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter is the most revolutionary way to cut fabric ever offered. It's fast, accurate and easy. Cut multiple layers in seconds with no cutting mistakes. Just accurate cuts every time. Because better cuts make better quilts.
Included with the cutter is a free die plus a cutting mat so you are ready to start quilting right out of the box.
Cutter dimensions: 17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm). Weighs 15 lbs.
- Consistent, accurate cuts
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable
- Easy-lift carrying handle
- Comfortable roller handle grip--easy on the hands
- Double roller design for clean cuts
- Magnetic latch
- Rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting
- Neutral, light-colored work surface--easy to see what you are doing
- Easy-clean, high gloss surface
Included with GO! Fabric Cutter
- FREE GO! Fabric Cutting Die featuring three shapes: Square-4 1/2"; Square-2 1/2"; Half Square-2" Finished Triangle (cuts four shapes)
- FREE GO! Cutting Mat-10"W x 10"H (55111)
- Project ideas
- User's Manual
- Die Pick
No items were found matching your query.
Continue exploring Annie's by clicking on the links in the top navigation bar or by using the search tools we've provided. Enter a keyword in the search field and click or tap "Enter" on your keyboard to perform a search. Remember these helpful tips when searching:
- Search with synonyms to improve results.
- If a keyword search provides only limited results, try substituting terms that mean the same thing.
- Spelling counts!
- If you can't find what you're looking for, check your spelling. While spelling counts, capitalization doesn't matter.
- Watch spaces between words.
- Be sure to place a space between keywords so we can see exactly what you're searching for. If you're not sure about spacing, perform separate searches for each of your options.
- One search at a time, please.
- Our search works best when you pose only one search question or phrase at a time. If you're looking for information on afghans and sweaters, perform two different keyword searches.