Work along with Lily Chin as she guides you through art of short rows. Once you are acquainted with the technique Lily will not only show you how to create the lovely projects in this video. But, will also demonstrate in multiple samples how the technique can be used. In this class, you'll learn:
- How to shape your knitting invisibly
- Long to short on knit side and purl sides
- Short to long on knit and purl sides
- Long to short and short to long on both ends
- Short rows in other stitches such as garter, ribbing and seed
- Alternative wrapping methods
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.