The beautiful class projects -- Pansy Cuffs, Flower Motif Necklace, Snowflake Earrings, Pineapple Pendant Necklace and Golden Petals Ring--are presented both as written instructions and in symbol patterns. With clear explanation and large, on-screen examples, Robyn takes the mystery and fear out of reading symbol diagrams. She'll also explain how to crochet jewelry with classic materials such as thread and beads, plus how to work with unusual materials such as wire, leather and hemp.
Later in the class, Robyn will demonstrate simple jewelry-making skills to construct the projects, such as how to join motifs with jump rings and how to shape a wire motif into a beautiful ring. Finally, you'll explore creative ideas for using motifs far beyond jewelry and into home decor and art pieces. When you complete this class, you will have many new skills to make your next crochet project a complete success.
In this class, you'll learn:
- Which materials work best for creating beautiful crochet jewelry pieces
- How to read crochet symbol diagrams alongside written instructions
- Basic jewelry-making skills and how to use them with crochet motifs
- How to crochet with wire, leather and other materials
- Two easy bead crochet techniques
- How to transform motifs into amazing works of art
- How to block and stiffen motifs into permanent shapes
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.