This Annie's video class is taught by sewing expert Nancy Green, owner of Pink Sand Beach Designs, a company that specialized in bag patterns and kits. Join Nancy as she demonstrates step by step how to cut, sew and finish this crossbody bag made with stunning batiks and quality fusibles. Her exclusive crossbody bag design includes a back zippered pocket for your cell phone, an inside lining with extra pockets, a secure top zippered closure and straps you can adjust to suit your body height.
In this class you'll learn:
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your bag
- How to perfectly measure and cut fabric pieces
- An easy zipper technique beginner's will love
- How to create a lined zippered pocket
- How to sew an inside lining with pockets
- How to sew straps with swivel hooks and D-rings
- How to adjust the strap size to suit your height
- How to use fusible materials including fleece and heavy-weight stabilizer to give your bag shape that will last for years
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.