Join expert T-shirt quilter Nancy Scott as she demonstrates step-by-step how to make a memory quilt for a graduate. Everything you learn from this quilt can be applied to any other T-shirt quilt. Even if you’ve never made a quilt before, if you can sew a straight line on a sewing machine, you can make a T-shirt quilt!
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Choose and prepare T-shirts for inclusion in a quilt.
- Inventory the T-shirts and begin the design process.
- Cut and stabilize the T-shirts for inclusion in a quilt.
- Lay out the T-shirts in a cluster or column layout.
- Create T-shirt blocks.
- Assemble the T-shirts into a quilt top.
- Make T-shirt borders than hang over a bed.
- Finish the quilt with quilting, binding, embellishments and labels.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.