This class begins with a private show-and-tell from Wendy's personal quilt collection. She'll explain the different machine quilting designs and techniques she used to enhance each quilt. Then, in the first demonstrating segment, you'll learn how to mark your sampler practice piece into sections for machine quilting.
As the class progresses, Wendy demonstrates each quilting motif first with doodling, then using practice quilt sandwiches at the sewing machine. By practicing and mastering each otif, you'll soon be finishing your quilts on your own domestic machine with beautiful and impressive machine quilting.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Mark your quilt into sections.
- Machine quilt motifs including swirly vine variations, large and small snaky spirals, swirly flowers, pool reflections and sushi rolls.
- Quilt circles using a freezer paper mark without marking method.
- Quilt feathers and feather variations for filling large areas and borders.
- Quilt little "S's", Wendy's variation on McTavishing.
- Make a whole cloth class sampler, plus three more beautiful projects highlighting machine quilting.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.