Join sewing and quilting expert Mary Gay Leahy as she shows you how to use Cuddle fabric in a pair of stylish and oh-so-warm infinity scarves, an adorable kid's cowl, a handy multi-pocket tote and a soft and snuggly baby quilt. You'll learn tips for needles and threads to use with Cuddle, plus how to make sewing Cuddle on your machine a breeze.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Set your machine's presser foot to make sewing Cuddle snag-free.
- Choose the right sewing machine needle and thread for working with minky fabrics.
- Make clean and straight cuts every time.
- Clean up "Cuddle dust" in a jiffy.
- Combine super-soft Cuddle with a high pile with an equally soft Cuddle faux suede.
- Launder Cuddle projects so they stay soft for years to come.
- Use Cuddle precuts to make a delightful baby quilt.
- Combine Cuddle with cotton fabrics.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.